When you’re seeking a solution to substance abuse to help you with detox and relapse prevention, and to aid in the recovery process, it sometimes doesn’t make sense to uproot your life in favor of inpatient treatment.
That’s where CCFA’s outpatient treatments can help you and your family. Our approach has three easy-to-manage steps.
If you choose outpatient rehab, you will not be in our facility 24/7, but recovering is a 24/7 job. You’ll just have to do more of the work yourself. We’ll still be there for you the whole way. It’s just that instead of walking beside you through the journey, we’ll be right behind you.
How do I know if I Should Get
Outpatient or Inpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab care might work for you if:
- You’re not at risk for suffering from intense withdrawal symptoms
- You have a healthy network of support
- You’re not surrounded in your life by people who drink alcohol or do drugs
- You can commit to attending all your appointments and sessions
Inpatient rehab might be a better option if:
- You have tried unsuccessfully to quit in the past
- You will need medical attention during the withdrawal phase
- You want a break from the routine of your life as a substance abuser
- You would benefit from round the clock support