Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Toronto
Get first-rate clinical care with CCFA’s staff of clinicians and therapists. Through individual and group counselling sessions, we can help residents through the first steps of detox from alcohol and substances like heroin, opioids, and cocaine.
Our Accredited Program offers:
- 24/7 Medically Supervised
- Detox and Withdrawal Management Services
- Mental Health Support
- One on One Counselling
- Family Program & Counselling
- Lifetime Aftercare
- Relapse Prevention Program Guarantee
- Evidence-Based Statistical Reporting
- Luxury Amenities
- Red Seal Chef prepared Menu
Why Inpatient Rehab?
People often worry that residential treatment will disrupt their lives.
For most, the reality is that taking a break from work and routine, and joining us at our inpatient drug rehab centre, is the best path to recovery.
Why is inpatient rehab the best option?
- Because the cravings are intense at the beginning of detoxification. With inpatient rehab, you won’t have the option to relapse during moments of weakness. You’ll learn to resist cravings and make that strength a habit.
- Because kicking a drug or alcohol addiction causes withdrawal. Here, you’ll be supervised and we’ll get you through it in an environment of comfort and trust.
- Because reclaiming your life so drastically can be an emotional experience. When you’re here, you can cope with that without worrying about the impact on your family and friends.
- Because people in your life can’t provide 24/7 support. But our inpatient program will. You’ll be surrounded by caring clinicians and psychologists who have experience with drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Because life is full of the stresses of work, relationships, bills, the need of other people.Here, you can focus on what you need, right now. Then, once you’ve recovered, you’ll have the strength to tackle your daily responsibilities back in the real world.
Give Us a Call and Let
Us Guide You
The Canadian Centre for Addictions is here for you. Our centre and 5-star amenities are in a serene location, away from the temptations and stresses of the city.
If you want to live your own life again, feel better about yourself, have better relationships with the ones you love and do the things that matter to you, our inpatient rehabilitation program can help you.
- We take an individualized approach. Our clinical team works with you to develop a program that works for you and your own circumstances.
- At the CCFA, you get one-on-one counselling, group therapy, an introduction to meditation, physical exercise, and outside activities. The whole program is structured to help you achieve an alcohol- and drug-free lifestyle.
- Because substance abuse is a burden that also affects those in the addicted person’s life, we provide workshops for family members, friends, and employers. These workshops provide information, education and support for those in the life of the recovering individual, so you can repair your relationships.
- After you have completed the residential inpatient drug treatment program or residential alcohol addiction treatment, we provide up to one year of aftercare (at no extra cost) to help you maintain an alcohol- and drug-free lifestyle.